Multi-OS support: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1 32-bit/64-bit, Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8, Ubuntu 12.04/12.10/13.04/13.10, Mint 14/15/16, Fedora 16/17/18/19/20 openSUSE 12.2/12.3, Lubuntu 12.10/13.04, Kubuntu 12.10/13.04, Kali Linux 1.0.3 and Raspbrian Wheezy.
Security: WEP 64/128bit, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x and 802.11i, Cisco CCS V1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 compliant.
Imported from USA.
The Panda Ultra Wireless-N Adapter (PAU03) upgrades the WiFi
interface on your computer to the latest 802.11n standard.
Your computer can communicate wirelessly with any 802.11g/n
wireless router at home, coffee shops, etc.
- Panda Ultra Wireless-N Adapter upgrades any computer to the
latest 802.11 n standard
- Max data rate up to 150 Mpbs
- Backward compatibility with 802.11g 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your
laptop or portable device
- Supports state of the art standards-based security features:
64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
- Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
- Supports Intel and AMD CPUs
- Any brand 802.11g or 802.11n router using 2.4GHz frequency
band only (won't work on 5GHz band)
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP,
Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 and the latest version of 32-bit and
64-bit Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, etc.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating
system specified above unless otherwise stated.
- Works best with 802.11n router. If you have a 802.11g router,
please set the wireless mode to 802.11g mode.
What's in the package
- Panda Ultra Wireless-N USB Adapter
- User's Manual
- Installation CD
Note: You can download the latest drivers for Windows, Mac and
Linux from Panda Wireless web site.
Panda PAU03 adapter is backed by 1-year limited warranty. Please
contact Panda Wireless if you have any questions.
Panda Ultra WiFi (b/g/n) 150Mbps Wireless-N 2.4GHz USB Adapter - Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, Ubuntu 12.04 TLS, Fedora 17 and Puppy 5.3.3 Compatible